Be Inspired - all over again
Go on an Australian Adventure, investigate history's Great and Ghastly Events, Lift the Teacher or discover the Land of the Free!
More Creative Themes for Learning KS2 provides 16 inspiring and exciting cross-curricular themes for teaching the entire geography, history and design technology curriculum. Each theme is linked to the Chris Quigley Essentials Curriculum at the appropriate milestone.
All themes come with some fantastic ideas for art, writing and using maths. Teacher notes and skills progression information accompany each theme. A CD accompanies each pack, which provides the images and theme text so you can customise and shape to fit your school.
Key Stage 2 themes:
- Balloon Blaster and other mechanisms challenges
- Shake Things Up and other structures challenges
- Art Bot and other electronics challenges
- Make a Banana Keyboard and other control challenges
- Land of the Free
- Land of Hope and Glory
- Earthquakes, Zones and Volcanoes
- Rich and Poor
- The Arts
- Transport and Trade
- Achievements and Legacies
Please note that this not a scheme of work, it contains ideas for teachers to deliver an exciting and engaging curriculum to children.
*Applies to products currently in stock.