- The three cooperating areas of working memory
- How to maximise the capacity of working memory
- How extraneous cognitive load may be reduced through effective Dual Coding
- Practical applications of Dual Coding across a range of subjects and topics
Why this course is relevant or important:
All of us have cognitive limits which, due to the limitations of working memory, are easily exceeded. Paivio’s research into Dual Coding helps teachers to plan learning activities that have been proven to help students to remember curriculum content more effectively.
This course rounds up the theory in an easily understandable way and provides many practical examples of its application in the primary curriculum.
- A thorough understanding of Dual Coding Theory
- Examples of its use in the Primary Curriculum
- A full reading list for further research
Enquire about a consultant delivering this course to your school/cluster
* means required field
Pricing & Book
Course Price: Please contact us via the form below
We can come to your school or we can host a bespoke Zoom session with your organisation. Complete the enquiry form and we'll get in touch to discuss your bespoke needs.
Already know the date and course you want? You can book Chris to deliver a live, online event to your school/group now. Just select the date and course you require and book!