Small schools have unique challenges when designing their curricula: mixed-age classes; changing cohort sizes and, often, only a few members of staff to plan everything. This practical course will help you to consider how best to meet these challenges whilst keeping teacher workload in mind.
Advance your understanding of:
- How to plan for and map out your breadth of study
- How to create a progression model that suits your class structure
- How to ensure your curriculum is sequenced in a way that aids long-term retention of knowledge
- Practical ideas for curriculum planning
- Examples of how to adapt Chris Quigley Education materials to fit the class structure of your school
Enquire about a consultant delivering this course to your school/cluster
* means required field
Pricing & Book
Course Price: email us
We can come to your school or we can host a bespoke Zoom session with your organisation. Complete the enquiry form below and we'll get in touch to discuss your bespoke needs.