- How can the Arts be used to ensure high levels of pupil engagement across curriculum areas that build on pupils' prior experiences?
- How can we involve pupils more in the development of what is taught with the view of maximising creative opportunities?
Why is this course relevant or important:
- Putting the Arts at the heart of a curriculum is consistent with the National Curriculum requirement to promote pupils’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural development.
- The Arts prepare pupils well for later life, especially where the use of one's imagination and the generation of original ideas will be increasingly valued due to the ever growing scope of automation for non-routine tasks.
The course will advance your understanding of:
- The nature of creativity in a mastery curriculum.
- How to maximise creativity opportunities for pupils across subject areas using the Arts as a central stimulus.
- A strong rationale for putting the Arts at the heart of a primary curriculum.
- Many ideas, based on examples from schools, for implementing teaching and learning across the curriculum using the Arts.
Enquire about a consultant delivering this course to your school/cluster
* means required field
Pricing & Book
Course Price: Please contact us using the form below
We can come to your school or we can host a bespoke Zoom session with your organisation. Complete the enquiry form below and we'll get in touch to discuss your bespoke needs.