Designed for schools who use, or are considering using, our Essentials Curriculum and need a refresher on its key principles.
Many schools had input when they first embarked on the Essentials journey. Since then staff changes and, of course, new requirements from Ofsted mean that a refresher would be valuable CPD.
- Introduction or refresher into The Essentials Curriculum
- Plan for End Points
- Suggestions on how to use Essentials to plan your school curriculum.
- The key principles that are the foundations of The Essentials Curriculum
- The curriculum’s structure, including progression through the Milestones
- How The Essentials Curriculum may be used to establish breadth, depth and retention of learning
- New materials we have produced to support you in reaching the goals within The Essentials Curriculum.
Why this course is important:
- It is vital that schools know how to plan end-points in their curriculum
- It is also vital that schools differentiate between end-points and the specific knowledge needed to reach them.
- A clear understanding of the principles of The Essentials Curriculum
- Practical ways to use it to develop your school curriculum.
Enquire about a consultant delivering this course to your school/cluster
* means required field
Pricing & Book
Course Price: Please contact us via the form below
We can come to your school or we can host a bespoke Zoom session with your organisation. Complete the enquiry form below and we'll get in touch to discuss your bespoke needs.