Designed for schools who use, or are considering using, our Essentials Curriculum and need a refresher on its key principles.
Many schools had input when they first embarked on the Essentials journey. Since then staff changes and, of course, new requirements from Ofsted mean that a refresher would be valuable CPD.
- Introduction or refresher into The Essentials Curriculum
- Plan for End Points
- Suggestions on how to use Essentials to plan your school curriculum
- The key principles that are the foundations of The Essentials Curriculum
- The curriculum’s structure, including progression through the Milestones
- How The Essentials Curriculum may be used to establish breadth, depth and retention of learning
- New materials we have produced to support you in reaching the goals within The Essentials Curriculum.
Why this course is relevant or important:
- It is vital that schools know how to plan end-points in their curriculum
- It is also vital that schools differentiate between end-points and the specific knowledge needed to reach them.
- A clear understanding of the principles of The Essentials Curriculum
- Practical ways to use it to develop your school curriculum.
Individual & Group Access
The prices above are the total amount you will pay for your group plus VAT.
Just select Pay by Invoice and enter the required information.
You have 30 days to pay your invoice.
If your selected date to access the course is prior to 30 days we will still grant you access to the course and your invoice is payable in line with our Terms and Conditions.
If you have selected 1-5 delegates, for example, but you only enter the details of 2 of the delegates now, you will have the option to add additional delegates via your CQE account up until 48 hours prior to your requested course start date.Pay by Invoice