- Every aspect of curriculum design, through 14 questions and example answers
- The latest research evidence around effective curriculum design
- How to confidently answer questions about curriculum principles, sequencing and progression
- The curriculum from all aspects: senior leaders, curriculum leaders, class teachers and students.
- Questions to evaluate your curriculum
- Detailed explanation of answers
- Comprehensive summary of research findings
Why this course is important:
For many years, curriculum design in primary schools has focused on making content real, relevant, engaging and fun. Whilst there is nothing wrong with any of these things there has been a huge shift towards one of the biggest problems with learning: unless something is remembered in the long term it hasn’t been learned; it has been experienced, and just because the curriculum is real, relevant, engaging or fun doesn’t mean that it will be learned.
It is this thinking that underpins Ofsted’s deep dives into curriculum design.
This course will help you to articulate how your curriculum is designed for long-term memory.
Enquire about a consultant delivering this course to your school/cluster
* means required field
Pricing & Book
Course Price: email us
We can come to your school or we can host a bespoke Zoom session with your organisation. Complete the enquiry form below and we'll get in touch to discuss your bespoke needs.