Very informative; excellent!
Created and Led by
Head Teachers, Teachers, Deputy Heads, Senior Leaders
Chris will guide you through the approaches and give practical examples.
- Explore the research and how its findings may be implemented
- Examples from the wider primary curriculum
- Supports students with additional needs and their classmates
- Explicit instruction in the wider curriculum
- Cognitive and meta cognitive strategies
- Flexible Grouping
- Using technology.
Pricing & Book
Course Price: £75 (exc. VAT)
Book 3 places and the 4th place is free
Our webinars are held over Zoom and you will be sent a link to access these closer to the event date.
No upcoming dates available.
All our courses are based on peer-reviewed research.
Practical and inspiring
We bridge the gap between evidence and practice.
We offer a choice between on-demand and live courses.